INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS
Subject: Information pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU REGULATION 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 (hence GDPR).
We inform you that the personal data that you will provide directly to V.Besana S.p.A., with registered office in Via Domenico Scarlatti 30, 20124 Milan (MI), may be subject to the handling referred to in (GDPR).
PURPOSE AND METHOD OF DATA HANDLING
We inform you that the processing of data by V.Besana S.p.A. will take place for the below described purposes:
- Purposes̀ related to the stipulation and execution of the contract and therefore strictly connected and preparatory to the performance of the necessary pre-contractual activities, to the management of the contractual relationship (administrative and accounting activities, customer assistance, complaint management, debt collection, etc.) and the provision of services that may be requested from time to time;
- Purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations and requests from the competent Authorities, as well as compliance with the legal provisions for the prevention of fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing, where applicable;
- Purposes related to the protection of our corporate assets and the defense of our rights based on our legitimate interest.
We specify that the data are processed with or without the aid of electronic tools; in the latter case, the IT systems are equipped with security systems to prevent loss of data, their illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorized access to the same.
NATURE OF DATA
"Personal data" means any information suitable for identifying, directly or indirectly, a natural or legal person.
In particular, we collect and process your personal data necessary for the stipulation and management of contractual relationships, and namely:
- Personal and identification data (name, surname, date and place of birth, tax code, gender);
- Residence address, phone number and email address;
- Bank account details for the related debit / credit;
- In general, any other data and information necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract.
SUBJECTS OF THE DATA HANDLING
The Data Controller is V.Besana S.p.A.
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted by writing an email to the following address: email@example.com
DATA FLOW - COMMUNICATION / DIFFUSION SCOPE
Your data may be communicated, exclusively for the above mentioned purposes, to the categories of subjects indicated below:
- Banking and / or insurance companies (and more generally external companies offering services related to the verification of creditworthiness, capital solidity, risk profile and regulatory compliance, for example anti-money laundering);
- Persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide services or assistance or consultancy activities to V.Besana SpA, Cerere Società Cooperativa Agricola, and Besana UK Ltd with particular - but not exclusive - reference to activities of an accounting, administrative, legal, financial or IT nature. The subjects will be named as responsible for the data processing. The complete list of designated external managers can be requested from the DPO;
- More generally, third-party companies providing assistance related to contract management issues. The personal data you provide may be transferred abroad to non-EU countries within the scope and limits set out in Chapter V of the GDPR.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
At any time you have the opportunity to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access (art.15): you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of a handling concerning your data as well as the right to receive any information relating to such handling.
- Right to rectification (art.16): you have the right to obtain the rectification of your data, in case they are incomplete or incorrect.
- Right to erasure (art.17) (so-called "right to be forgotten"): you have the right to obtain the erasure of your data present in our archives if they are not relevant for the continuation of the contractual relationship or necessary by legal obligations.
- Right to limit the processing (art.18): has the right to obtain the limitation of the data handling, if these are not relevant for the continuation of the contractual relationship or necessary by law.
- Right to notification in the event of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of handling (art.19): The data controller informs each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted of any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the data processing carried out pursuant to Article 16, Article 17 (1) and Article 18, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. The data controller informs the interested party of these recipients if the interested party requests it.
- Right to portability (art.20): you have the right to obtain the transfer of your data in favor of a different owner.
- Right to object (art.21): you have the right to object, at any time for reasons connected to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data based on the condition of lawfulness of the legitimate interest or of the execution of a task of public interest or the exercise of public authority, including profiling.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (art. 77): at any time, you have the right to promote requests for the exercise of your rights. In any case, if you wish to lodge a complaint regarding the ways in which your data are processed, or regarding the management of a complaint you have expressed, you have the right to submit an application directly to the Supervisory Authority.
The above rights can be exercised, at any time, by contacting the DPO at the addresses indicated above. Please note that the exercise of your rights as an interested party is free of charge pursuant to Article 12, GDPR.
We inform you that the data you provide will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are being acquired, or for longer periods only if they are used exclusively for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific research, etc.